Sun Flower oil
(Including sunflower oil. rapeseed oil, soybean oil etc.)
Our company has long been engaged in the production and sale of vegetable oil, we have a unique industrial base for the production of high quality and ecological product. We have a partnership and interest, in more than 40 plant, on an extraction of vegetable oil in Russia and the CIS. We carry out projects for the development and construction of plant, on an extraction of vegetable oil in Russia ,Brazil and Argentina.
Sunflower oil is the non-volatile oil compressed from sunflower seeds. Sunflower oil is commonly used in food as a frying oil, and in cosmetic formulations a& an emollient .The world’s largest sunflower oil producers now are Ukraine, Russia and Argentina .In recent wars, there has been an increase in demand for sunflower crops such as sunflower oil. Measures such as the development of hybrid sunflowers to increase oil production has been introduced to meet this demand.
Egyptian / Russian / Ukraine
The customer also liked
1L, 2L , 3L , 5L
& Customized your specification Need
30% Advance T/T
L.C100 %Confirmed by an acceptable major bank, Irrevocable, Revolving and Unconditional must cover the value ofthe first and the last shipment.
Payment at sight at loading port.
1. On receipt of this completed signed/sealed Full Cooperate Offer, the buyer shall issue the ICPO + BCL upon verification Seller will issue a Draft Contract for both parties countersigning.
2. Within"3"three banking days Buyer shall review, counter sign and/or made any necessary Amendments.
3. Within"7"seven working days from lodging the Agreement in both banks, Buyer’s Bank shall issue The financial instrument must be issued or confirmed and guaranteed by top world prime bank acceptable to Seller.
4. Within"10"ten banking days of the receipt ,verify and authenticate of Buyer’s financial instrument, the Seller shall submit full POP and 2% Performance Bond for the value of the Irrevocable Prime Bank Letter of Credit.
5. The first shipment delivery within 35:45 working days from the date of the seller's acceptance of the financial instrument.
6.(NCNDA/IMFPA) will been do rsed with seller’s and buyer’s bank. Buyer, Upon vessel arrival
At destination port Buyer discharges the product and within 72 hours pays all commissions.
The First Steps of Paid : issued ICPO + BCL and Send on Email , We Will Replay to you FCO
Second Steps of paid : Signed and stamped in FCO we Will issued to You The Contract and after then the Invoice To Issued The LC
The Last Step